- Download phpunit.phar from - http://phpunit.de/
- Find your php bin directory. In my case it is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\ZendServer\bin
- Add this directory to your path.
- In the same php bin directory create .bat file with the following content:
@ECHO OFF set PHP_BIN=php.exe set FILE_PATH="C:\path\to\phpunit_phar_file\phpunit.phar" %PHP_BIN% %FILE_PATH% %*
- Done. phpunit will be available from any location.
Last year I have written a post about enabling pgpass under Windows XP . Today I repeated the procedure for Windows 7. Basically everything worked as before, with the following exception - the APPDATA directory in Win 7 is different. What I did first was to check the name of the user running PostgreSQL server process. Then log in as that user and find out where is the APPDATA directory for that user. echo %APPDATA% From that point on, just follow the instructions in the previous post. Good luck!
Post a Comment